- Snyder Engineering designed stairs, rails, and structural connections
- Entire project detailed by Snyder Engineering
- Prior to the start of the 1999 football season, construction of a new press box and luxury suites began
- The $13.1 million 15-story tower was completed in August 2000
- state-of-the-art facilities for the coaches and media
- Several executive suites, hundreds of premium club seats and a restaurant
Structural Fabricator: Apex Steel
Miscellaneous Fabricator: Apex Steel
Structural Detailer: Snyder Engineering, Inc.
Miscellaneous Detailer: Snyder Engineering, Inc.
Type of Construction: Education, Sporting